Thursday, July 22, 2010

So maybe something different?

When I was a little girl I used to watch the Disney Channel (which back in the 80s was a pay channel that you had to pay extra for). There was a Pooh Corner show that I loved. It was Winnie the Pooh acted out by people in costumes much like you would see in Disney World. Oh and of course there was music. This song is stuck in my head this morning...

" Try a little something new, Try a little something different, Try a little something no one else has done. Take a little different view, Try a little something new, now that's a magic trick no one else has done." Or something along those lines.

So in that spirit maybe the blog doesn't end maybe I just write like I used to but with more limitations than I had on previous versions of my blog. Maybe you my very intelligent readers will inference what it is I am grateful for in all of this mess we call life. So I won't people bash and let me tell you that is so tempting right now.

I should make clear that I am not ungrateful for anything, my quitting had more to do with my dissatisfaction with current circumstances in my life.

All that aside, let me tell you something exciting that is going on. Paul and I recently became aware of some opportunities we have in Kentucky of all places! This prospect is very exciting. If it all works out we will be moving this time next year.

I don't think I will survive that year with out blogging because there is a lot to get done and I am sure there will be blog worthy shenanigans along the way.

Last note for today... the down side of making the move... we will be living in an apartment so there will be no place for my baby's swing set! I will also have to leave behind her beautiful room (conceited I know since I did the whole thing but I really love how it turned out)! We will have to leave her really rather amazing Pediatrician.

The positives list is so much longer.

This prospect though has breathed new life into both my lungs and Paul's as well. I think just maybe we have a little bit of our light back.

OK one more thought this little girl is going to turn 1 just two weeks from today! HOLY CRAP! Slow down my little lovey!

No comments:

Post a Comment