Thursday, December 16, 2010

Change

As I drifted off to sleep last night the magnitude of the change that is coming started sinking in. I thought about all the things that must be left behind in order to move forward and it made me a little sad. There aren't too many I am attached to. The one that got me last night was that if all our plans move forward we have to leave Lilia's nursery behind. Yikes! That one upset me a lot. The rest is mostly about friends we will be leaving behind, with the hopes of new friendships to blossom.

God we thank you for these opportunities to grow and move forward, help us to focus on the good!

1 comment:

  1. It is hard moving but you know that you will find friendship in louisville, you will find ways to serve and you will take a huge leap forward in your plans. I have cofindence that you, paulie and lilia will land happily on your feet. we will miss you all so much but are happy for this opportunity for you.

    ReplyDelete