Monday, January 24, 2011

Library in my Future

After spending an hour trying to read 20 pages this morning and being interrupted by both pooch and baby, I see a lot of time in the library reading in my future. It will have to be part of my plan to make things work for the Master's of Divinity round two.

This morning I find myself feeling pretty anxious about childcare after our move. We talked about Paul having two jobs. Which I know think about just one job to get you started. Paul really wants to work for a company that requires you to start in a part time position. So we maybe looking at a full time and a part time job for awhile. With school and studying that is starting to feel a little overwhelming. One day at a time I suppose.

Today I am grateful for this opportunity.

May you blessed with new beginnings of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment