Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Behind

I am so far behind it isn't funny. Last week was pretty much wiped out in it's entirety by the cold that just would quit. Friday I actually thought I might have to go seek help. Saturday I felt pretty good. Sunday was another great day. Monday I felt pretty good. We went to see our friends. Today I woke up feeling sick again. I better not be getting this again, I can't take it! I rarely get sick. I never get sick for a whole week. I am so far behind on everything. I have writing projects piled high. I have moving goals that have been on my "this week" to do list for nearly 3 weeks now. I have gotten caught up on the house work which is a plus.

I was hoping that I could use the remaining 4 days this week to get caught up on my writing tasks, a little video editing and moving tasks but I can tell you right now that today is out. All I want to do is grab a blanket and watch all my dvr recordings from the past week.

May you be blessed with energy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment