Friday, August 5, 2011

It's Been Awhile

Hello There!

As you might have guessed life has been a little crazy. Today we are taking the day off from unpacking, school work and organizing to celebrate our baby's SECOND birthday! We are off to the playground soon and then maybe a park, out for a special dinner tonight and then ice cream cake and one last birthday surprise. It will be a day full of toddler excitement.

I just wanted to check in with you my loyal readers.

Until I have time to write a serious blog entry again, here is a little funny to hold you over. Yesterday, I unpacked our little dry erase count down board and Paul joked how many more days, I said -3. He got quiet and then declared that it should now be our count down to my graduation which is 3 years away or approximately 1018 days. I think we might hold off on that one for a little while!

Today I am grateful for my beautiful baby girl who is growing up way too fast for my liking!
May you be blessed with gratitude for your family or someone you love.

1 comment:

  1. i love it and expect to see a graduation countdown app on here asap!

    ReplyDelete