Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Life Giving Conversations

Something I noticed about seminary is that I have the opportunity to have more life giving conversations. I think mostly that has to do with my not needing to edit out thoughts about my faith. This morning I got to have one of them, it wasn't about anything in particular it was just a conversation that reminded me I am alive. That I have a personality that goes well beyond my roles as mother, wife and student. I am able to see in this moment that all these moments of my life, the good and the bad, have led me to exactly where I am today. Anytime I try to wish it away I remember that all the wrong turns and detours have led me to some of the best friendships I have ever known and some of the most exciting adventures.

Today I am grateful for all the wrong turns and detours that have led me here. 

May you find blessing as you get lost on your journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment