Monday, June 13, 2011

To Do List

I have four huge projects this week.

1. Construct Poster Board Shrine for Graduating Senior. DONE!
2. Fill out all CPM paper work and write all 9 essays.
3. Clean last remaining mountain of erroneous junk out of the office.
4. Finish editing the freaking documentary.

Less Huge Projects
1. Get really plastered when tasks 1-4 are complete. Especially #4.
2. Bring Dad to his final resting place.
3. Get both DJ and Trinity their distemper shots at cheap shots clinic.
4. Open House. Find somewhere to bring Trin for four hours.
5. Hopefully finish up all the prep I can do ahead of time for Lilia's Birthday Party.
6. Open new bank account.
7. Secure Storage Unit in Louisville.

Note: Tasks 2-4 all have to happen on Sunday as well as church. Nothing over laps the four hours I have to be out of the house. It's going to be a long day.


When all that is done my loves, I will back to blog all about it. Until then I hope you have a fantastic week. Pray that I tackle this to do list with ease and that some of the tension being held in my back and shoulders leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment