Saturday, August 13, 2011

Noticing

This past week two scriptures have come up multiple times, I don't know what it means or if it really means anything at all. I am however noticing that this happened.

The first is Jeremiah 29 which has a verse about seeking the shalom of the city. It is the tag line for the church we attended last weekend. Yesterday I was listening to a radio peace for my homework and the interviewed quoted the verse.

The second is Proverbs 31. I had to read it for homework and it was the preaching text last week in the church we attended. Granted the guy who was preaching was a student here, so he may have been remembering the lesson I am getting today on this verse or it might just be popular around here.

I am not sure if it is coincidence or if God is trying to get my attention, because honestly it could be either.

Today I am grateful for a fresh start in seminary.
May you be blessed with a fresh start somewhere in your life, after all everyday is a day to begin again.

No comments:

Post a Comment