Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Going Off Line

I spent a decent portion of last night listening to music from my teen years. I had this crazy thought, in 1998 if you told me I would be connected on facebook to people the world over I would have first asked you what a facebook was and then laughed at you. Yet here we are in 2010 and have facebook friends all over the world. Mostly people I have met at some point but a few I haven't. I have prayed for people who I have never met because of this social networking. It's a little crazy if you really stop and think about it right?

Now this might sound even crazier but some how this listening to music and remembering when e-mail was all you could do on the internet led me to feeling a lot better about my upcoming move. If in 1998 things were so different imagine how they will be in 2018? I can't know what is to come. Therefor I shall embrace the adventure. I will be leaving some great people behind. I do however get to take my memories with me. Isn't that the best part and I don't have to pack them!

That all being said, I think I want to read today so I am going off line. I might even stay off line for the rest of the week.

May you have a blessed New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment