Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Good News/Bad News

So today I got some really fantastic news that is propelling my family forward into the future. When I shared this with someone who I love dearly they told me if I went through with it they would disown me. Mind you this was one person I expected to be supportive. Well I guess I am getting disowned. I won't change my dreams and I can't change God's call on my life. Especially because one person says they will no longer be a part of my life. I find that incredibly unfair, but I suspect the next time they need something they might find my response to be incredibly unfair. The funny thing is that was the only bad response I received, I expected more.

Here's to a new year with many exciting new adventures. With one less piece of baggage.

May you be blessed with so sort of happiness today.

No comments:

Post a Comment