Thursday, December 2, 2010

How I became an internet creeper

Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down... (Thank You Fresh Prince)

Yesterday, I was on faceook, a normal activity for me. I was looking at a picture someone posted when Lilia came over and did things to my keyboard that I don't even understand. The picture changed I found my self on some picture from a year ago. A really random kind of didn't make any sense picture. I didn't think much of it, I went back to what I was doing.

Last night, I was helping Paul post a picture he wanted to post on his facebook. I saw his news feed and it said I liked a picture. I was like what the heck I didn't like any pictures. So I looked closer and there was that random photo that made no sense to me with my name and a little thumbs up. OK so normally, I would just make a comment, whoops my bad, Lilia hit the key board sorry for sending you a bogus notification. Ha Ha Ha.

However, it just so happens this is a person I have never met, nor do I know them. You see a few weeks ago I decided to start using facebook for actual social networking. I have added to my friends list bloggers and authors I follow. I have done the same on twitter. So yesterday my baby liked a year old photo of a guy I don't actually know that really looks like some sort of inside joke. Yep and now I am officially that creepy girl who goes through pictures from years ago and likes them long after you have forgotten them. Fantastic! I posted a status message and unliked the picture. What else could I do?

In one baby stomp of my keyboard, I be came an internet creeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment