Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Thought

When we loosen our death grip on fear and let it go... it is only then truly beautiful things can happen.

Then you look back and find it quite odd that you would grasp unto something like fear so tightly. It seems as though we delude ourselves into thinking fear is safe and known. It is hardly life lived. If we let our fingers relax a little the blood starts flowing again and we begin to feel again and it is a new life.

For me in this very moment... I am letting fear go and embracing what is rushing in... excitement. I am taking a breathe like I never have before. I am seeing all the times in the PAST when I couldn't let go of fear. I set him free... to fly away on the winter's wind, not like a beautiful song bird, more like a ratty old news paper fluttering freely on by.

Good Bye Fear... I will try not to hold on to you so long the next time around.


I would like to dedicate this one to my mentor, which seems hardly accurate to describe our relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment