Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Apologies

With last weeks blogger outage I must have gotten out of the habit of a daily blog, as my dear Paul pointed out to me last night when he exclaimed you haven't blogged in four days what is wrong!?!?!?!

I have a bunch of blog entries I am working on for your reading pleasure. However, currently I am very busy with paperwork for our move I have recently received both our housing and financial aid packets in the mail this week. I have a lot of signing and returning to do as well as gathering some information we need to complete our housing arrangements. That coupled with picking up my mom from the airport yesterday has made it a crazy week already and it's just Tuesday. Fortunately though Grandma is home and that means I have lots of help with LG so things should be back to normal on the blog soon.

Today I am grateful for even the most disappointing awards.
May you be blessed with a moment to catch you breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment