Sunday, May 1, 2011

Exhausted & Overwhelmed

I don't know if I have ever been this tired. Everywhere I look there is an unfinished project. This week I have three tasks, one article, one blog post and one huge video editing project. So today I set out to finish up last weeks little unfinished pieces. I started off going strong. Then Paul and I had to switch and I had baby duty while he got some yard work done. She wore me down and I have lost my focus. I don't remember what it's like to have a day off. I don't know what it is like to feel rested and refreshed anymore.

I am absolutely overwhelmed by all the tasks around here waiting to be done. With spring comes added tasks of yard work. Something though about having a curious little toddler drains me. I remember the days when we could spend half a Saturday or Sunday working on all that needed to be done and now it takes us three Sundays to get that same work done.

God help us!

No comments:

Post a Comment