Thursday, April 28, 2011

Quiet

I have been quiet lately which translates to two things, one I have been busy and two I haven't had much I wanted to say that was publishable. I do have a list of topics I would like to blog on I just haven't gotten to them.

I have been pretty overwhelmed by moving, day to day life and the distractions I let get in the way of it all. I feel like there is a mountain to climb and I can't find the starting place. Then I just want to cry.

So today I am battling my urge to crawl under a blanket and hide and I have turned off my phone and I think my computer isn't far behind. I made a plan of attack for the rest of the day. How to utilize nap time most effectively. I already made good use of the Sesame Street hour.

Hopefully I am turning the corner in letting everything overwhelm me.

Today I am grateful for my girl even if she doesn't sit still ever and delays nearly everything I want or need to do because she is after all my little answered prayer.

May you be blessed in seeing your answered prayers when they take the form of a jelly splatter on your face or wall or floor or new shirt. You get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment