Tuesday, November 23, 2010

In a "Mood"

I am not sure about you but in my house growing up if I was grumpy. My mother would say I was "in a mood". More likely, "Leave her alone she is in a mood." It has come to my attention that my mother seems to have a memory of me always being in a mood. Always complaining and never happy. This is odd because I don't think that is me at all. I do complain sometimes and who doesn't have a bad day now and then?

Maybe I just don't remember properly? I mean we all do things that annoy others and don't realize it. I am sure I have irritated the crap out of people and not realized I had done so. It's our nature. Generally speaking no one intentionally irritates the crap out of you, unless you have brothers in which case all bets are off. They make it their job to irritate you, at least in my case.

Lately though I feel like everything irritates me if it comes from certain people, it's a short list of about 5. I am aware of that and I keep my mouth shut but sometimes I just want to go off.

I don't even know if this blog has purpose today. Just trying to vent in the most kind and gentle way I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment