Thursday, November 4, 2010

Changes

Last week I finished my application for Louisville Presbyterian Theological Seminary (LPTS). It was a process to get done but it is done. Now I wait. Then I wait some more. This is all the norm when one sends an application to a school. I did check when we visited, they do work on rolling admissions so I do not have to wait until February or March to know if I have been accepted. However I don't know when word will come. It is a little nerve wracking. It brings up so many thoughts, mostly about moving.

I wanted to say though that I am starting to feel like myself again. I am feeling like I am going somewhere. That feels much better than the past two years where I felt kind of stuck. I have grand visions for the future. I guess I didn't know how much of a funk I was in until I came out of it. It feels good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment