Thursday, November 11, 2010

Social Networking

Maybe I am a little late on this one. I have had facebook since you needed an actual college e-mail address to get an account. I have embraced the concept of social networking for sometime. However, I found this week I am finally using it to connect with people and network. So instead of just using it to keep in touch with far away friends and family

I have found myself connecting with circles of like minded people. People doing amazing work for the Kingdom of God. I have been meeting and communicating with lots of younger folks with a mindset like my own. It gives me great hope for the future.

After spending some time visiting Louisville Presbyterian Theological Seminary last month I found my self energized about the future of the church. Since then I have found myself doing many things out of character for me. Reaching out to people I have never met. Attending events I would have never considered. It's a good thing all around.

Now if only social networking was used like this all time!

No comments:

Post a Comment