Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Me Me Me

Sometimes I just want to scream it's about me and what I want to do today. It seems that even when I have days off or social plans it ends up never being about what I needed or wanted. I find this highly frustrating.

I really can't go into the details here because the whole thought process encompasses nearly everyone I know.

I took a risk recently and it didn't turn out well. I was ok with that. Taking risks you have to be. It made a situation a little awkward but it was fine. I took said risk on behalf of someone else, to make them more comfortable. So afterward I find out it was completely unnecessary! I just want to scream it would have been nice if you told me that earlier.

Then on another note. I changed plans to accommodate someone else this weekend. It was fair. Now though I have an incredible opportunity to meet some people I really look up to and respect and it is going to have to be rushed. Granted I didn't know about this opportunity until I changed my plans.

So there I said it, sometimes I want it to be about me and what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment