Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Time Change

This time change is killing me. I keep looking at the clock going really it's that time already? I guess I didn't realize how much my perception of time comes from the light that comes in my windows! I feel like time is going by faster than I can handle. Maybe it is because all of the prep work that is going into the move. Which honestly I had a really good handle on and then it became I just made a whole lot of lists and found a whole bunch of information. I think I need to start packing boxes of the stuff I don't use. Maybe then I will feel better. Maybe I need to clear a spot in one of the garage bays for the yard sale pile that could work too. Anyway you look at it I feel like I am running out of time.

In better news we have set all of our pre-move travel dates. Woo Hoo!

It's going to be a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment