Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Morning

I couldn't sleep last night. I was up from 4-6:30. I woke up again at about 8:15, I was supposed to be somewhere at 8:30. So I didn't go. There was no way I could have showered and dressed and got there even with soaking wet hair.

So I am officially failing miserably at all those Lenten goals. I am behind on my blogs and devotionals. I missed both weekend activities because I over slept. I drank soda all day yesterday while gutting our back porch.

I also learned that we have considerably less money in our bank account than I thought. This massively complicates my life. It was a simple misunderstanding but shocking and unnerving. I need to change some serious plans.

My house looks like a tornado went through it, save the back porch which we polished nicely yesterday.

Only the back porch though mind you, we did not get to part of the garage or the office.

I had crazier than average dreams last night, which probably explains most of my sleeping issues.

I need to go buy three gifts with my less than stellar bank account today.

I think I am skipping church all together.

In much happier news, our dear friend gave birth to a lovely little boy this morning. That is worth a smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment