Thursday, April 14, 2011

Give it to me Straight

Do you ever wish that you could just tell people like it is, all the time?

I do.

All the time.

I courtesy edit.

As to not hurt feelings.

Or be a bitch.

But....

I am thinking I might try just saying what I really think in the best way possible. I am not saying being mean, just calling people out on their shit and them calling you out too.

Wouldn't it be better if we just said what we needed to say? If we weren't so politically correct and just said, you need to watch your kid because he is drawing on my wall, if you are going to talk shit like that I am out of here, you need to find yourself and live for that not everyone around you.

Those are just random things. I mean I would have to get a thicker skin because if I dished it I would have to take it but I don't know, I still kind of long for that.


I am grateful for the 2-3 relationships I have where this happens.

May you be blessed by honesty in relationships today, even when it stings.

No comments:

Post a Comment