Tuesday, August 10, 2010

So many things

There are so many things that I would like to blog about. So many happy things whose words would dance across the screen gracefully. I was so longing for a mellow week after two weeks of party party party all we can think about and do is party stuff.

So it started off well. Monday was alright. I am currently house/pet sitting at two homes but other than that it was a quiet day. This morning Lilia had a check up. As I was rushing out the door to get her there on time, I was asked to help with tech support for a funeral on Thursday at the church. Not a problem I can handle that. Then we go to the check up and leave with 3 more Dr appointments! There goes my mellow week. Oh well such is life and to think she isn't even sick! Like every parent I hope she gets through life with no major illness. I would like to add on that my entire childhood of waiting in doctor's offices for very ill family members has scarred me. I hate the waiting rooms and hospitals they make me get instantly sick to my stomach. Childhood also wore out my patience for such things as waiting for hours in a waiting room. This is all the more reason not to have another child. Those waits were long enough and I had to live in the hospital for 4 days and I would again and so many doctor's appointments.

I must be off now to schedule about 100 things.

Good bye care free week of floating in the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment